Group programmes and events:
- to secure a place on the programme/event you need to pay the full amount (or first instalment if pre-arranged) as stated in the booking information, or initial instalment if pre-arranged.
- please note applicants must complete the health and safety form before joining the programme.
- If Julia Willmott believes, in her professional opinion, that the programme is not suitable for an applicant, she reserves the right to suggest a different programme/pathway for the applicant.
- the client may cancel this agreement at any time. The cancellation must be received by Julia Willmott in writing ([email protected]). They will be subject to the following cancellation charges:
- If the cancellation is received more than 5 weeks in advance of the course start date/event date, 50% of the total course/event fee is retained.
- If the cancellation is received more than 2 weeks and less than 5 weeks in advance, 75% of the total course/event fee is retained.
- If the cancellation is received 2 weeks or less in advance, 100% of the total course/event fee is retained.
- If the client cannot attend the course/event for medical reasons, a refund will be considered on presentation of a written note from a medical professional, or they can carry the payment over to a future course if appropriate.
- If the client does not attend the course no refund will be given.
- Julia Willmott will always try to ensure courses are run on the dates specified. However we reserve the right to cancel bookings in certain circumstances and if this happens, the client will be offered an alternative date.
- Please read this disclaimer carefully before participating in live sessions or using any exercise videos provided by Julia Willmott Fitness.
- Julia Willmott Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Julia Willmott Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Julia Willmott Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Julia Willmott Fitness’ negligence.